Charnwood UK have an environmental values policy so they conscientiously seek to improve the cleanliness of solid fuel burning. The Charnwood Skye 7 embodies these values and because of this the Skye 7 is designed to give you plenty of heat with reduced environmental impact. It exceeds the future ‘Eco-Design 2022‘ regulations in Europe and the E700 version also meets US EPA regs without the use of a catalytic converter!
The Skye 7 is the larger of the two Skye stoves in the series so there is a Skye stove to suit smaller and medium sized spaces. Like it’s smaller counterpart (the Skye 5), the Skye 7 is made from a combination of boiler plate steel and cast iron with a 10 year guarantee and, as a result, provides the best combination of durability and control.
The Skye 7 has been rated as a 11KW max stove. This means that it will heat around 275m³ of room space.
Charnwood Skye 7 specifications in brief:
- 80% efficiency
- Boiler plate steel with cast iron door and top.
- Air-wash system to improve glass cleaning and efficiency.
- Heat resistant handle.
- Multi-fuel grate. Allows for wood and anthracite burning.
- Ash pan.
- Top or rear flue option.
- External air intake option.
- Weight – 177KG with stand.
- Dimensions (with stand) – 86cm (h) x 57cm (w) x 39cm (d).
- Available in a choice of 8 Colours.