The ‘Skye 5’ is one of the cleanest burning additions yet to the Charnwood portfolio. When tested for the future ‘Eco-Design 2022’ regulations, it far surpassed the requirements of the future stringent regulations. This means that the Skye 5 is built for the future. Take a look at the video below to see what these regulations mean for you the end user.
The Skye 5 comes in two options ‘low’ and ‘store stand’. This makes a versatile option for many fireplace surrounds. It’s retro design aesthetic makes it a popular choice with Designers.
Rated as a 7KW maximum output stove. This means it will heat around 175 m³ of room space.
If you are looking for the an ‘eco-friendly’ wood burner, look no further!
Charnwood Skye 5 specifications in brief:
- 86% efficiency
- Boiler plate steel with cast iron door and top.
- Air-wash system to improve glass cleaning and efficiency.
- Heat resistant handle.
- Multi-fuel grate. Allows for anthracite burning as well as wood.
- Ash pan.
- Top or rear flue option.
- External air intake option.
- Weight – 155KG with stand.
- Dimensions (with stand) – 81cm (h) x 51cm (w) x 39cm (d).
- Available in 8 colours.