The Charnwood Island III (3) is one of South Africa’s most popular choices because of it’s classic looks, exceptional grate mechanism and impressive heat output. It is nice to know that the Island III can produce up to 16KW of output comfortably so this stove is suitable for a space of up to approx. 400 mᶟ. In addition, no other double door units have the patented Charnwood door close mechanism which creates an excellent, easy to close, air-tight seal. Mr Tony Jones, former director at Jetmaster SA and subsequent founder of Fireplace Warehouse SA stated the following regarding the Island range – “The best double door unit available in the market today”.
The ‘Blu’ version of the Island III (wood-burner only) offers all the refinements noted above but with the added benefit of being compliant with Eco-Design 2022 regulations in Europe which makes it future-proof. In addition to Eco-Design readiness, the Blu version also meets the ‘Clear Skies‘ standards in the UK. What this means is that you can keep warm happy in the knowledge that you are burning your fuel in a responsible manner with less impact on the environment than a conventional stove.
Charnwood Island III specifications:
- Charnwood ‘Blu’, Eco-design 2022 ready option available
- 10 Year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind
- Riddling grate mechanism for excellent ash dispersal
- Quattro Flow Air Intake for easy to operate air control
- External air intake option
- Choice of leg heights/stands
- Standard dimensions (maximum) 71h x 73w x 48d
- Ash pan with ash pan/riddle mechanism tool
- Heat resistant handle
- Schott Robax Glass
- Optional colours available to give you a stove that suits your style