The ‘All New’ Charnwood Island II (2) is the next development of the much loved original ‘Island 2’. This means you get the same classic styling touches as the previous version but with a larger glass. This allows for an even bigger view of your fire. The ‘all new’ version also features vast improvements in performance.
The Charnwood Island II achieved test results in Europe of 82% efficiency on wood and 79% on other solid fuels. It also achieved extremely low smoke particle level of 14mg/m3 (the Eco-design limit is 40mg/m3). This means that this stove is a responsible choice for those seeking minimal impact on the environment. See more information regarding clean-burning stoves on the UK ‘Clear Skies‘ website.
The Island II is the mid-sized unit in the classic ‘Island’ range. The Island II has a mid-size 11 KW (max) output. This means that this fireplace is suitable for a space of up to approx. 275 mᶟ.
Charnwood Island II specifications in brief:
- Eco-Design ready and ‘Clear Skies’ awarded for super clean and efficient burning.
- 10 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Multi Fuel Grate
- Quattro Flow Air Intake
- External air intake option
- Choice of leg heights/stands
- Standard dimensions (maximum) 68h x 61w x 45d
- Ash pan with ash pan/riddle mechanism tool
- Heat resistant handle
- Schott Robax Glass
- Optional colours available