The Charnwood Country 4 is available in South Africa by SPECIAL ORDER although we usually have a couple in stock due to popular demand. Please check lead times with your distributor.
This iconic little stove has become a ‘cult classic’ in the UK, and can be found in all manner of room spaces, even potting sheds! This is likely as a result of Country 4’s charming looks, classic lines and simple but effective controls.
Like all Charnwood stoves, the Country 4 is rated according to UK and EU testing. This means that you can be confident in the efficiency and durability of this little stove. It is constructed from boiler plate steel and cast iron. This gives you the best control of your fire.
The Country 4 will operate at a maximum output of 5.5KW. This means that it will heat around 135 m³ of room space. Grab yourself an iconic gem today!
Charnwood Country 4 specifications
- Eco-Design ready option available.
- Boiler plate steel with cast iron door.
- Air-wash system to improve glass cleaning and efficiency.
- Wooden (low heat) handles.
- Ash pan.
- Top or rear flue option.
- Weight – 62KG
- Dimensions – 55cm (h) x 39cm (h) x 24cm (d).
- Available in a choice of 8 colours.