The Charnwood C8 is the largest in the ‘C’ series of stoves from Charnwood all of which feature the same cast iron door embossed design and wooden handle.
In addition to the standard features, there are various options available on the C-series range including 8 colours , a choice of stand options and an optional riddling grate mechanism. All of this means that you have plenty of options to find the combination that suits your needs and style.
In addition to looking good, the C8 also coms in an Eco-Design 2022 ready ‘Blu’ version. This means that it is also heating your home with less impact on the environment that a traditional wood-burning stove.
Slender ‘portrait’ proportions make the C8 a favourite in tighter spots without compromising on a great view of the fire.
The C8 offers an output of up to 9 KW (max). This means that this fireplace is suitable for a space of up to approx. 225 mᶟ.
Charnwood C8 specifications in brief:
- Charnwood ‘Blu’, Eco-design 2022 ready option available
- 10 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Multi Fuel Grate
- Quattro Flow Air Intake
- External air intake option
- Choice of regular stand, store stand (as featured) or ‘high legs’
- Standard dimensions (footprint cms) 71h x 47w x 29
- Ash pan with ash pan/riddle mechanism tool
- Heat resistant wooden handle
- Schott Robax Glass
- Optional colours available