The Charnwood C Five (C5) is available in South Africa on SPECIAL ORDER so please check lead times with your local dealer. This wood-burner has the same output as the C4 but with a ‘landscape’ view of the fire for a different aesthetic. The C5 has output of 5.5 KW (max). This means that this fireplace is suitable for a space of up to approx. 130 mᶟ.
The C5 comes with plenty of optional extras to give you the look to suit your space. For example, some of the options available include a store stand option (as featured in the main picture), high legs and 8 colours. The heat proof wooden handle also gives the C range of stoves from Charnwood a classic and unique appeal. The C five is available in a choice of 8 colours making it a versatile stove to suit your room decor.
The C5 is also available in a ‘Clear Skies‘ approved Eco-Design ready version which means it is playing a part to reduce particulate emissions produced by solid fuel heating appliances. The Eco-Design ready version will be wood-burning only supporting sustainable fuel sources.
Charnwood C5 specifications in brief:
- Charnwood ‘Blu’, Eco-design 2022 ready option available
- 10 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional riddle grate and ashpan
- Quattro Flow Air Intake
- External air intake option
- Choice of stand and/or ‘high legs’
- Standard dimensions (low potion maximum cms) 56 x 46w x 30d
- Heat resistant wooden handle
- Schott Robax Glass
- 8 Optional colours available