The Charnwood C4 is the smallest model in the range with a 5.5 KWh max output making it suitable for a space of up to about 135 mᶟ. The C Four’s diminutive proportions make it a popular choice for smaller spaces and it is our best selling 5KW stove in South Africa.
The C4 comes with plenty of optional extras to give you the look to suit your space. For example, some of the options available include a store stand option (as featured in the main picture), high legs and 8 colours. The heat proof wooden handle also gives the C range of stoves from Charnwood a classic and unique appeal. The C Four is available in a choice of 8 colours making it a versatile stove to suit your room decor.
The C4 is also available in a ‘Clear Skies’ approved Eco-Design ready version which means it is playing a part to reduce particulate emissions produced by solid fuel heating appliances.
Charnwood C4 specifications:
- Charnwood ‘Blu’, Eco-design 2022 ready option available
- 10 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional Reciprocating Grate and Ashpan
- Quattro Flow Air Intake
- External air intake option
- Choice of stands
- Standard dimensions (max) 56cm x 42cm x 37cm
- Heat resistant wooden handle
- Schott Robax Glass
- Weight – 83-89kg
- Wood burner – log length max 255mm
- Available in all of Charnwood’s 8 colours. See below.