The Charnwood Bembridge is available here in South Africa by SPECIAL ORDER. Therefor, please check delivery lead times. This can be done through your local Charnwood distributor.
This charming stove was designed in collaboration with ‘Country Living’ magazine. As a result, the Bembridge has some unique features.
For example, a unique cast iron door moulding adorns the front of the stove. In addition, the Bembridge is available in a unique and exclusive colour pallet. All of this means that the Bembridge has a unique style exclusive to Charnwood.
In terms of performance, the Bembridge produces a comfortable 5.5KW output. Because of this the Bembridge is suitable for a space of up to 135 mᶟ (approx).
Charnwood Bembridge specifications in brief:
- Charnwood ‘Blu’, Eco-design 2022 ready option available
- 10 Year manufacturer’s warranty (see below for details)
- Multi Fuel Grate
- Quattro Flow Air Intake
- External air intake option
- Choice of standard, ‘high legs’ or store stand
- Standard dimensions (maximum cms) 56 x 49 x 40
- Ash pan with ash pan/riddle mechanism tool
- Heat resistant wooden handle
- Schott Robax Glass
- Unique optional colours available – click here for details.
Guarantee Details: 10 year guarantee on the body of the stove subject to registration of your product within 14 days of purchase.