The Charnwood Arc 5 offers exceptional control and ease of use. This is because of the simple air control mechanism and the ‘cool to the touch’ door handle.
The Arc 5 is slender in it’s styling. This feature works well in tight spaces and corners. Additionally, the Arc features heat shields which come as standard. This design detail allows for closer proximity to combustible materials or items that are more sensitive to heat damage such as glass.
The standard option in South Africa is the ‘Store Stand’ option. The ‘Low Stand’ is also available on special order. Contact us via your local Charnwood dealer for details on lead times for special orders. Take a look at the video below to see the Arc 5 in action during tests. The Arc 5 has been rated as a 7KW max stove. This fireplace will heat around 175 m³ of room space.
Charnwood Arc 5 specifications in brief:
- Eco-design 2022 ready.
- Boiler plate steel with cast iron door.
- Air-wash system to improve glass cleaning and efficiency.
- Heat resistant handle.
- Multi-fuel grate. Allows for anthracite burning as well as wood.
- Ash pan.
- Top or rear flue option.
- Weight – 130KG (without stand). 150KG with stand.
- Dimensions – 72cm (h) x 44cm (w) x 45cm (d)
- Choice of 8 colours