The Charnwood Aire 7 upsizes the Aire 5 at the top of the current Aire range. This 11KW (max output) stove should keep you comfortable in a space that is up to 275 cubic metres in volume.
Like the other products in the Aire range, the Aire 7 is a dedicated ‘wood-burner’ only. This commitment to sustainable fuel sources shows Charnwood’s awareness of our need to move away from fossil fuels.
It is no surprise that the Aire 7 comes Eco-Design ready as standard. During tests, the results achieved by the Aire 7 were nearly half the current Eco-Design requirements under the all-important ’emissions’ categories which is very impressive for a stove this size.
The Aire 7 comes in styles. The Low Stand option and the Store Stand option. Both options are available in a choice of 8 Charnwood colours. The Aire also features easy to control single button air in-take control and cool to the touch door handle.
Charnwood Aire 7 specifications in brief:
- 82% efficiency
- Particulates (mg/m3) – 22. Eco-Design limit is 40.
- Choice of low or store stand option.
- Boiler plate steel with cast iron door.
- Air-wash system to improve glass cleaning and efficiency.
- Heat resistant handle.
- Ash pan.
- Top or rear flue option.
- External air intake option.
- Weight – 135KG with stand.
- Dimensions (with stand) – 76cm (h) x 54cm (w) x 43cm (d).
- Available in a choice of 8 colours.