The Charnwood Aire 5 is an exclusively wood-burning only stove. As a result, it uses only sustainable fuel sources. When tested, it far surpassed the future ‘Eco-Design 2022‘ regulations. This means that it is truly a stove designed for the future. It is also a very clean burning stove and boasts an impressive 84% efficiency rating!
The Aire comes in a choice of low or store stand options which allows you to raise your view of your fire to suit your preference. The Aire is made from a combination of boiler plate steel and cast iron with a 10 year guarantee. This means that you have peace of mind that your product will give you good service for years to come.
The Aire has been specifically tested to to meet UK requirements. As a result, it has been limited to 7KW maximum (5KW nominal) output. However, it will still heat around 175m³ of room space.
Charnwood Aire 5 specifications in brief:
- 84% efficiency
- Choice of low or store stand option.
- Boiler plate steel with cast iron door.
- Air-wash system to improve glass cleaning and efficiency.
- Heat resistant handle.
- Ash pan.
- Top or rear flue option.
- External air intake option.
- Weight – 132KG with stand.
- Dimensions (with stand) – 76cm (h) x 47cm (w) x 43cm (d).
- Available in a choice of 8 colours.