- Stove AccessoriesWe provide a variety of accessories to support your purchase from us. Some, but not all, are included in the categories below. Choose your components from our two flue kit ranges. We also supply tool kits, fire hearths in a choice of materials and hot water radiator kits to work in conjuction with our boiler stoves (or wet stoves). In addition, we can supply you with a range of maintenance products that will lengthen the lifespan and service you get from your stove which will save you money in the long run. Just give us a call to get the accessories you need for your fireplace.
We are proud to be able to offer this flue system manufactured in Europe. It conforms to the rigourous ‘CE’ rating for all products sold in the EU. The features and benefits are as follows:
- 304 grade Stainless Steel (0.4mm).
- ‘Seamless’ join (i.e not spot welded or folded). This means that you get the best seal down the length of the flue to prevent ingress of water caused by harsh weather conditions on exposed flue seams.
- ‘Clamped’ fixing method which avoids the need for pop rivetts. Drilling holes in Stainless Steel can compromise the integrity of the steel and accelerate corrosion if not done correctly. This system avoids this risk.
- Available to fit 125mm, 130mm, 150mm and 180mm flue outlets.
*NB the flues featured in the slide show on this page include a ‘rubber’ seal (orange) that is used only on ‘gas’ installations and is not a feature of the flue system used with our wood burning fireplaces.